The Prize is to compete at the INDO Trick Scooting Championships in Muhlhausen, Germany during the European Scoot Championships 18-19.8.2023
Three winners will be selected by the INDO team riders on the 5.7.2023.
The Winners will receive a free flight ticket and accommodation to Muhlhausen, Germany 18-19.8 European Scoot championships.
Winners will be notified via Instagram or Tiktok within five (5) days following selection of Winners.
The Winner of the Main Competition will receive an INDO Team Rider status with a monthly salary.
The Main Competition will be arranged during the European Scoot Championships in Muhlhausen, Germany (18-19.8.2023).
The Competition must be entered by submitting a video on social media, tagging @indothetrickscooter and using the hashtag #indochamp. Show us your 5 best tricks with your INDO.
You may enter as many times as you want.
Entries will be accepted online starting on 1.6.2023, 14:00pm +02:00 UTC and ending on 1.7.2023, 14:00pm +02:00 UTC.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of eBrands Global Oy as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 1.6.2023, 14:00pm +02:00 UTC and ending on 1.7.2023, 14:00pm +02:00 UTC.
4. How to Enter: The Competition must be entered by submitting a video on social media, tagging@indothetrickscooter and using the hashtag #indochamp. The entry must fulfil all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of eBrands Global Oy.You may enter as many times as you want. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of eBrands Global Oy.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a free flight ticket and accommodation toMuhlhausen, Germany 18-19.8 European Scoot championships. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by eBrands Global Oy. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at eBrands Global Oy's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for eBrands Global Oy to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Three winners will be selected by the INDO team riders under the supervision of eBrands Global Oy. Winners will be notified via Instagram or Tiktok within five (5) days following selection of Winners. eBrands Global Oy shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [5 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The names of the Winners and any photos will be published from 5.7.2023 on [Facebook / Instagram / Tiktok] and will be visible until 18.8.2023 the Competition closing date.If the winner is a minor, an authorisation form to photograph them and to publish their image and their personal data must be signed by their legal representative.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT EBRANDS GLOBAL OY‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that eBrands Global Oy, anyone acting on behalf of eBrands Global Oy, and eBrands Global Oy’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of eBrands Global Oy. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless eBrands Global Oy from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which eBrands Global Oy may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: In order to be eligible for the prize, the Winner must be of legal age to be able to travel to Germany to the European Scoot Championships. eBrands Global Oy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond eBrands Global Oy’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, eBrands Global Oy may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by eBrands Global Oy. eBrands Global Oy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. eBrands Global Oy has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, eBrands Global Oy reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless eBrands Global Oy and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Finland, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Finland having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is eBrands Global Oy, Pieni Roobertinkatu 9, 00130, Helsinki, Finland.13. The Campaign hosted by [eBrands Global Oy is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Tiktok