In this video, Jamie Hull will show and teach you how to fullwhip with your INDO trick scooter. Watch the video and practice the trick by following these step-by-step instructions:
(Before you start, make sure you have mastered the tailwhip and heelwhip)
- Start by firmly gripping the handlebars of your scooter and ensuring a balanced stance.
- Begin to hop slightly off the ground while keeping your feet on the deck; this will help you build up momentum for the trick.
- As you hop, perform a tailwhip.
- When the deck has spun about 25%, do a barspin in the same direction as the tailwhip.
- Aim to catch the deck with the ball of your foot or the side of your shoe, ensuring a secure grip.
Consistent practice is key to mastering the fullwhip. Start with slow and controlled attempts, gradually increasing your speed and fluidity as you become more comfortable with the movement. With time and practice, you'll improve your technique and gain confidence!
Make sure you watch the video, and don't forget to subscribe to our channel to get the latest videos!